Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Graveyard



I walked into the room the other day, and Adam was drawing this picture of a graveyard. Whe I first looked at the picture, the gravestone had the date of "625" written on it. So, I asked Adam to tell me about the picture.
And this is what he said. "This is a graveyard, a graveyard in the future."
I nodded and said, "That's interesting."
We looked at his page together and he said, "Wait a minute." Then he picked up his pencil and brought it back to the gravestone on the page. He wrote a "0" after the 625, making the number "6250" and then he said, "Well, NOW it is a graveyard in the future."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting story. Can Adam tell us "why" he was drawing a graveyard in the future? Who is buried there, what kind of town is the graveyard in, do lots of people visit at the graveyard? Wondering about the rest of the "story."
~~ June

11:42 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

I will ask Adam to add some additional details when I get a chace.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love it aunt carol

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home